Everyone wants to have a sparkling clean home for entertaining guests. Learning how to clean a bathroom fast can make having guests that much more enjoyable. A clean bathroom is as easy as these six quick steps:
Minute 1: Prepare
Gather cleaning cloths, sponges, glass cleaner, Dettol Power and Pure Bathroom Spray, mop and bucket, toilet cleaner, Dettol disinfectant liquid, and toilet brush.
Minutes 2-3: Toilet
- Spray outside of toilet with the Dettol Bathroom Cleaner, or wipe with Dettol Bathroom Wipes.
- Squirt toilet bowl cleaner inside the bowl and scrub with the toilet brush.
- While the cleaner is working inside the bowl, wipe down the outside of the toilet, including underneath the seat and behind the toilet.
Minutes 4-7: Bath and/or Shower
- Spray entirety of shower walls and bath with the Dettol Multipurpose Bathroom Cleaner.
- Allow to sit for a minute then wipe down. Be sure to get in crevices to get the true look of a clean bathroom.
Minute 8: Mirror
- Spray the mirror with glass cleaner.
- In a side-to-side motion starting at the bottom of the mirror, wipe up the glass cleaner and avoid streaking.
Minute 9: Sink
- Spray inside and outside the basin as well as the taps with Dettol Shower & Sink Cleaner.
- Scrub away any toothpaste stains around the taps and in the sink and wipe up any dust or grime that has accumulated.
Minute 10: Floor
- Mop the floor with a combination of Dettol disinfectant liquid or a multipurpose dilutable liquid and hot water.
- Starting with the point furthest from the door, mop in a side-to-side motion.
On your way out, flush the toilet bowl and take a look at your sparkling clean bathroom!