Effective protection from germs and infection
Dettol Antiseptic Wash is a ready to use wound spray for basic first aid purposes. Dettol Antiseptic Wash can help wash out wounds and helps prevent infection following minor skin cuts, scratches, grazes, minor burns, bites and stings. It contains benzalkonium chloride which is an antiseptic that kills germs and helps prevent infection of minor wounds.
The gentle, cleansing formulation can be sprayed directly onto the wound making for a convenient, no-touch application.
Select a size:
- Ready to use wound spray
- Helps prevent infection of minor wounds
- Cleansing formula
- Spray onto the wound to wash away any dirt and debris.
- After use the wound should look wet and clean.
- If necessary use a clean tissue or cotton wool to wipe up any excess liquid
- Repeat as necessary
- For external use only.
- Do not use around the eyes or ears, in the mouth or over large areas of the body.
- Do not inhale.
- Rinse the eyes with plenty of cold water in case of accidental contact.
- This medicine may not be suitable for everyone, read the leaflet thoroughly before use to ensure the medicine is suitable.