Helps stop the spread of bacteria, even as it is dispensed
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Automatic soap dispenser
- Complete range of fragrances to make handwashing enjoyable everyday
2. Open battery hatch, remove insulation tab and press the battery door firmly in place.
3. Remove refill seal from Hand Wash Refill cap and insert it, cap-down, into the device until you hear a click. Place dispenser on counter.
4. Switch it on, using the on/off button on the back of the dispenser. Place the dispenser on bench top. Your device is now ready for use.
Place hand under the nozzle and in front of the sensor until soap is dispensed. You may need to repeat this a few times for the first dispense.
When the Hand Wash refill is empty turn the dispenser off and take the refill out. Replace only with Dettol No Touch Antibacterial Hand Wash Refill.
1. If the dispenser does not turn on ensure:
Red protective tab is removed from behind the batteries.
AA batteries are inserted in the correct orientation. If the batteries are inserted correctly, the light on the front of the dispenser should flash for a few seconds and stop when it is switched on and ready for use.
Battery hatch compartment is closed securely.
Seal has been removed from the refill bottle.
Soap dispenser is firmly blocked into the device.
The unit is turned to the ‘on’ position.
2. If the dispenser does not dispense properly OR does not dispense any soap at all ensure:
Hand is placed between the nozzle and the indicator light.
Lens on underside of nozzle is free from soap build-up. Clean as described in the section on “Maintaining your Dispenser”.
Maintaining your dispenser:
DO NOT place the dispenser under running water.
DO NOT place the dispenser inside the dishwasher.
If the dispenser requires cleaning, switch it OFF, then wipe dispenser with a damp non-abrasive cloth and dry thoroughly. Ensure lens on underside of nozzle is free from soap build-up as this may unintentionally activate the sensor.
DO NOT place the dispenser in direct sunlight.
DO NOT place the dispenser in standing water.