Fresh air can make your home more pleasant and enjoyable. You can enhance the air in your home in a few quick and easy steps.
Products You May Like:
Fresh air can make your home more pleasant and enjoyable. There are several things that you can do to help enhance the air in your home.
- Air your rooms regularly by opening the windows.
- Eliminate airborne odours using a sanitising spray.
- Use a high-filtration vacuum cleaner fitted with a High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filter to help reduce dust mite allergens.
- Keep surfaces dry and make sure you have adequate ventilation to prevent the growth of mould and mildew, which can release allergenic spores into the air.
- If you or someone in your family has hay fever, keep windows and doors closed when pollen counts are high.