Reduce the spread of germs and help prevent the growth of mold and mildew in your bathroom with simple cleaning techniques.
Controlling Mould and Mildew
Reducing mould and mildew in the bathroom is all about controlling moisture. Follow these guidelines:
- Keep the bathroom well ventilated.
- Clean and disinfect tiled walls and other hard surfaces where moisture is likely to collect.
- Remove any visible mould or mildew from hard surfaces using suitable anti-fungal cleaning products. This prevents the growth of molds and fungi where moisture is likely to collect.
- Clean shower curtains with a suitable disinfectant product or launder them according to the curtain manufacturer's instructions.
- Launder and replace towels frequently.