Dettol Hand Wash with E45 Rose & Shea Butter
Leaves hands hygienically clean and soft
How to Use
For hand washing
- Ensuring the cap is tight, turn the pump clockwise to open.
- Pump into your hands.
- Rub hands together for at least 30 seconds ensuring total coverage with lather, not forgetting nails and thumbs.
- Rinse well with water.
- Do not refill bottle without rinsing.
More ways to use this product…
Unsure of what to do with our products when they’ve finished? Please read the product label for recycling advice. Together, we can help protect and create a cleaner world.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
Avoid contact with eyes.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
If persistent irritation occurs, get medical attention.
- Salicylic Acid
- Aqua, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Acrylates/PEG-10 Maleate/Styrene Copolymer, CI 17200, CI 14700
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Rosa Damascena Flower Water
Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Parfum, Citric Acid, Acrylates/PEG-10 Maleate/Styrene Copolymer, Salicylic Acid, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 17200, CI 14700
Absolutely - can be used on sensitive skin.
Some people find that washing their hands regularly causes dryness. With its moisturising properties, E45 counteracts this problem and helps to nourish even the driest of skin.
Should irritation occur, seek medical advice. If possible, provide your healthcare professional with the product label.
Yes, the bottle is recyclable so we urge consumers to recycle it after use. Simply rip the label off and throw the bottle into your recycling bin. Unfortunately, the pump used is not recyclable yet.