Dettol Refresh No-Touch Hand Wash Refill
Leaves hands hygienically clean and soft
How to Use
Attaching to dispenser
- The refills are incredibly easy to change: After turning the device off, just remove the empty one, take the seal off the new refill's cap and insert it into the dispenser until it clicks.
- You may need to activate the dispenser a few times after inserting a refill but the soap will continue to dispense automatically for convenient, hygienic hand washing. You can also mix it up by changing fragrances when change refill.
More ways to use this product…
- Place hand under the nozzle and in front of the sensor until soap is dispensed. You may need to repeat this a few times for the first dispense
- Rub hands together for at least 30 seconds ensuring total coverage with lather, not forgetting nails and thumbs.
- Rinse well with water.
Unsure of what to do with our products when they’ve finished? Please read the product label for recycling advice. Together, we can help protect and create a cleaner world.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
Avoid contact with eyes.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
If persistent irritation occurs, get medical attention.
- Salicylic Acid
- Water, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin
Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Parfum, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Ferrocyanide, CI 15510, CI 14700
What does the “No-Touch” in the name refer to?
Our “No-Touch” Hand Wash sports a nozzle that automatically dispenses soap when your hands are in position - freeing you from having to touch any packaging.
Is Dettol No Touch Hand Wash easy to refill?
Absolutely. Simply turn the device off and remove the empty soap canister. Then, take the seal off the refill’s cap, place it in the dispenser, and click it into place.
What do I do if I have an allergic reaction?
Should irritation occur, seek medical advice. If possible, provide your healthcare professional with the product label.