Dettol No Touch Hand Wash with E45 Refill Honey
Leaves hands hygienically clean and soft
How to Use
Attaching to dispenser
- The refills are incredibly easy to change: After turning the device off, just remove the empty one, take the seal off the new refill's cap and insert it into the dispenser until it clicks.
- You may need to activate the dispenser a few times after inserting a refill but the soap will continue to dispense automatically for convenient, hygienic hand washing. You can also mix it up by changing fragrances when change refill.
More ways to use this product…
- Wet hands with clean warm running water.
- Place hand underneath dispenser.
- Rub your palms together (away from the water).
- Rub your fingers and thumbs and bits in between.
- Rub your nails on your palms.
- Rub the back of each hand.
- Rinse with clean running water.
- Dry with a clean towel or paper towel.
Unsure of what to do with our products when they’ve finished? Please read the product label for recycling advice. Together, we can help protect and create a cleaner world.
Enriched with added moisturisers to leave hands hydrated.
For external use only.
Keep out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
Avoid contact with eyes.
If persistent irritation occurs, get medical attention.
- Salicylic Acid
- Aqua, Propanediol, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium, EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Acrylates/PEG-10 Maleate/Styrene Copolymer
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Honey Extract
Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Acrylates/PEG-10 Maleate/Styrene Copolymer, Parfum, Citric Acid, Salicylic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propanediol, Magnesium Nitrate, Honey Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone.
Our “No Touch” Hand Wash sports a nozzle that automatically dispenses soap when your hands are in position - freeing you from having to touch any packaging.
Some people find that washing their hands regularly causes dryness. With its moisturising properties, E45 counteracts this problem and helps to nourish even the driest of skin.
Absolutely. Simply turn the device off and remove the empty soap canister. Then, take the seal off the refill’s cap, place it in the dispenser, and click it into place.
Should irritation occur, seek medical advice. If possible, provide your healthcare professional with the product label.