When is Cold and Flu Season?
If you've ever wondered, "When is cold and flu season?" look no further. Symptoms of flu tend to start becoming more likely as early as October and can continue into May. The peak of cold and flu season is typically in January or February.
Prepare for cold and flu season by doing the following:
- Cough and sneeze into your arm to reduce the spread of bacteria
- Wash your hands frequently with a disinfectant hand soap
Food and Drink
- Eat nutrient-dense whole foods like fruits and vegetables that are full of antioxidants
- Garlic will help clear the sinuses and serve as a boost for your immune system
Healthy Daily Habits
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Get at least eight hours of sleep to maintain a healthy immune system
- Exercise at least three days a week to reduce stress and boost immunity
During cold and flu season, infection can spread on unclean surfaces. It’s important to keep them disinfected and as clean as possible to prevent the spread of illness. Here’s tips on which Dettol products are best:
- On hard surfaces, use Dettol Surface Cleanser trigger to clean counters, tabletops and more.
- On soft surfaces Dettol Disinfectant Spray will do the job.
- When cleaning hard to reach areas or small items like TV remotes, bins and doorknobs, Dettol Disinfectant Spray will take care of the spread of bacteria.
- For everything else, especially for when you’re looking for a quick clean, Dettol Cleansing Surface Wipes will clean surfaces quickly.
Using these methods will help prepare you for when cold and flu season hits. Help protect your family and reduce the stresses of cold and flu season.