Tough on Bacteria,
Kinder to the Planet.
70% less plastic spray refill pouch.*
Kills 99.9% of bacteria.
*Based on plastic weight (grams per ml) compared with 1 x Dettol Anti-bacterial Surface Cleanser 1200ml bottle.
What if you could reuse your existing Dettol spray bottle, use 70% less plastic*, save money and kill 99.9% of bacteria?
Now you can with new Dettol Spray Refill pouches!
As part of Dettol’s ongoing mission to reduce plastic waste, we are delighted to introduce our new spray refills which turn your existing spray bottle into one you can use over and over, and are made with 70% less plastic*!
*Based on plastic weight (grams per ml) compared with 1 x Dettol Anti-bacterial Surface Cleanser 1200ml bottle
How to refill
With our Spray Refill Pouches, your existing bottle can be safely and easily refilled and reused, again and again.
Please refer to the back of the refill pouch for directions and safety instructions. We recommend refilling your Spray bottles with the Refill Pouches, over the sink.
• Twist off the nozzle from your spray bottle
• Steady the pouch on the table and remove the cap
• Lift the empty bottle to the refill pouch (do not lift the pouch to the bottle)
• Insert the nozzle of the pouch into the bottle
• Carefully hold the spray bottle steady and tip the pouch and pour the contents of the pouch directly in.