Dettol Power & Pure Bathroom Wipes
Leaves bathroom surfaces dazzling with a lasting fragrance
How to Use
- Designed for toilets, sink and taps, showers, tiles and bath tubs
- Pull back the reseal able cover, pull out wipe.
- Reseal after each usage & store cover facing down to avoid dying out.
- Wipe surface for a more hygienic clean and then dispose of wipe.
- Test on an inconspicuous area before using to ensure no damage is caused to the surface.
More ways to use this product…
Wipe to be collected for industrial compost where applicable or dispose in home bins. Refer to your local municipal facilities for more information. Dispose of packaging according to local law.
Wipes are proven to biodegrade in active landfill conditions, in accordance with ASTM D5511-18 standards. Proven to biodegrade in composting conditions, in accordance with European Standards EN 13432. Contact your local municipality for best local disposal practices.
- Kills 99.9% of MRSA, Klebsiella pneumoniae NDM-1 positive, Escherichia coli with extended spectrum beta-lactamase resistance (ESBL). *Coronavirus = SARS-CoV-2
- **Leaves no harsh chemical residue behind, which can damage surfaces in your home
Not Suitable For: Porous surfaces, carpet, upholstery, fabric, marble, brass, copper, unwaxed vinyl or unfinished wood
DO NOT FLUSH.
For toys and food contact surfaces: Use only on hard non-porous surfaces.
Not for personal use
Keep out of reach of children.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Under no circumstance should Dettol products be swallowed. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison centre or Doctor / physician if you feel unwell.
- Germ Protection
- Benzalkonium Chloride
Per 100g contains 2.5g Lactic Acid, Contains <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Anionic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Parfum
Our Active Oxygen ingredient breaks down hard-to-reach stains to just water and oxygen so you easily wipe them away.
Yes. This product has demonstrated effectiveness against the Covid-19 virus (SARS-CoV-2) when used in accordance with the directions for use.
By killing 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, Dettol Power & Pure Bathroom Wipes are perfect for helping to protect your family through flu season.
Yes. Once empty we urge consumers to recycle the packaging after use through our Terracycle partnership scheme. This is a quick and free method that involves simply taking the waste to a public drop-off location near you; please drop them off during the designated hours. Alternatively, If there isn’t a public drop-off location near you yet then you can set up your own public drop-off location for free.
No. Refer to the point above to discover how to sustainably recycle this item.
Yes, Dettol Power & Pure Bathroom Wipes are biodegradable, meaning after cleaning dirt, they can breakdown into the soil, making them less harmful to the environment. Please ensure that they are disposed of correctly.