Dettol Power & Pure Kitchen Spray
Leaves your kitchen hygienically clean and sparkling
Dettol Power & Pure Advance Kitchen antibacterial spray kills 99.9% of bacteria* such as E.coli and influenza virus (H1N1) and helps you tackle tough kitchen cleaning tasks. This kitchen cleaner features our Active Oxygen formula that breaks down tough grease, dirt and soap scum to just water and oxygen, meaning there’s no need to rinse afterwards. The result; freshly fragranced kitchen and sparkling surfaces.
How to Use
- Suitable for: sealed wooden surfaces, cooker tops, glass surfaces, draining board, greasy hobs, bins and floor
- Turn nozzle to ‘ON’ position.
- Keep bottle upright, spray from 20- 25 cm away.
- Leave to work for up to 5 minutes and then simply wipe clean.
- Always test on an inconspicuous area before use.
More ways to use this product…
Unsure of what to do with our products when they’ve finished? Please read the product label for recycling advice. Together, we can help protect and create a cleaner world.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria such as E.Coli • Kills influenza virus (H1N1) *Coronavirus = SARS-CoV-2.
- **3X Cleaning Power: the active oxygen formula penetrates and dissolves grease, dirt and limescale.
This helps you tackle the toughest kitchen cleaning tasks
Keep out of reach of children.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Under no circumstance should Dettol products be swallowed. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison centre or Doctor / physician if you feel unwell and show this container or label.
Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- Germ Protection
- Hydrogen Peroxide, Benzalkonium Chloride
- C9-C11 Pareth 6, Citric Acid, Ethanol, 2-Propoxypropanol
- Water, Sodium Iminodisuccinate
- Free from
Contains: Per 100g of product contains 1.05g Hydrogen Peroxide, < 5% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent, Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactant, Disinfectant, Perfume, Linalool
What is an Active Oxygen ingredient?
Our Active Oxygen ingredient breaks down hard-to-reach stains to just water and oxygen so you can easily wipe them away.
Can Dettol Power & Pure Kitchen Spray be used in the bathroom?
This depends on the surface type you will be using the spray on. To identify which surfaces the Kitchen Spray can be used on, refer to the product label. Alternatively, use our Bathroom Spray, which is specially designed to meet your bathroom disinfection and cleaning needs.
Is Dettol Power & Pure Kitchen Spray suitable for cutting through grease and grime?
Yes, our Active Oxygen ingredient lifts grease and grime to make cleaning easier.