Last update 2019-07-25
Terms and Conditions for 2019 Dettol UK Cash-Back Activation:
The use of the Dettol 50 pence cash-back coupon is strictly submitted to the following Terms and Conditions:
- This Operation is valid only from the 1st of March 2019 until the 31st of December 2019 at the participating points of stores.
- This Operation is valid at the purchase of a Dettol Surface Cleanser 500 ml or 750 ml with a specific printed QR Code on its flag label marketed in the United Kingdom or in Ireland only.
- Evidence of purchase must be kept by the consumer (casher ticket).
- The consumer must scan the QR Code and download the coupon.
- The coupon must be printed by the consumer to claim the cash- back.
- It must then be given to the participating Retailer to claim the cash- back.
- The coupon must then be used before the 31st of December 2019.
- The coupon is valid for the purchase of any Dettol product marketed in United Kingdom or in Ireland only, with all product ranges being included.
- Only one coupon may be used per product purchased.
- The coupon may not be used in conjunction with another coupon.
- The coupon may not be altered, reproduced, sold, transferred or auctioned.
- Breaches to these terms may and will be detected. This may result in embarrassment and legal action. Further printing of coupons will be prevented for any individual found involved in such an act.
- RB will reimburse the participating retailer the face value of coupons redeemed subject to enforcing the Terms and Conditions.
- The participating retailer must be able to provide detailed list of products purchased by the consumer with the coupon during dates of this Operation.
- RB may refuse reimbursement of defaced, damaged or incorrectly redeemed coupons.
- The participating retailer must send the coupons before the 30th of March 2020 by post mail only at:
Valassis Ltd, P O Box 6199, Nuneaton, CV11 9HQ.