Dettol Big and Strong Bathroom Wipes
Leaves surfaces dazzling clean and fresh
how to use
- Suitable for: bathroom sinks, baths & taps, toilet seats and bowls, glazed tiles, shower screens, glass surfaces, vinyl & sealed laminated floors, and linoleum.
- Pull back the resealable cover, pull out wipe
- Reseal after each usage & store cover facing down to avoid drying out.
- Wipe surface for a more hygienic clean and then dispose of wipe.
More information and ways to use...
Wipes to be collected for industrial compost where applicable or dispose in home bins. Refer to your local municipal facilities for more information. Dettol Big & Strong Bathroom Wipes are proven to biodegrade in active landfill conditions.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria such as E.Coli
*Covid-19 Virus = SARS-CoV-2
**vs regular Dettol Cleansing Surface Wipes
Not suitable for: Porous surfaces, Carpet, Upholstery, Fabric, Marble, Brass, Copper, Unwaxed Vinyl or Unfinished Wood.
For toys and food contact surfaces: Use only on hard non-porous surfaces.
Not for personal use
Keep out of reach of children.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Under no circumstance should Dettol products be swallowed. IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison centre or Doctor / physician if you feel unwell.
DO NOT FLUSH.
- Germ Protection
- Lactic Acid
- Ethanol, Sodium C14-17 Sec Alkyl Sulfonate, Alkylpolyclycoside (C9-C11), Ethoxylated Alcohol C10, 8E0
- Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Malic Acid
Per 100g product contains 2.56g Lactic Acid, Contains <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Anionic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Parfum
No. Refer to the point below to discover how to sustainably recycle this item.
Once empty we urge consumers to recycle the packaging after use through our Terracycle partnership scheme. This is a quick and free method that involves simply taking the waste to a public drop-off location near you; please drop them off during the designated hours. Alternatively, If there isn’t a public drop-off location near you yet then you can set up your own public drop-off location for free.
Yes. This product has demonstrated effectiveness against the Covid-19 virus (SARS-CoV-2) when used in accordance with the directions for use.
Yes, Dettol Big & Strong Bathroom Wipes are biodegradable, meaning after cleaning dirt, they can breakdown into the soil, making them less harmful to the environment. Please ensure that they are disposed of correctly.